Maurice Trintignant - The Cars
1. The Gordini Type 15: Trintignant drove for the team from 1950-53
2. The next two seasons were spent with Ferrari, and Trintignant finished 4th in the Drivers’ Championship both years. Apart from victory at Monaco, Trintignant drove to a podium at the Argentine Grand Prix - in two shared drives, finishing both second, and third!
3. 1956 saw a year with Vanwall, the Straight-4 shown here at the Belgian Grand Prix
4. Winning the Aintree 200 miles for Ferrari in 1957
5. Four years driving a Cooper followed, with podium finishes in 1958 and 1959, topped off by victory in Monaco
6. The BRM P57 at the 1964 Monaco Grand Prix